C++ Advanced, 4 days
- "What's polymorphism?"
- "How do I optimize the usage of the STL?"
- "Which operators can and should I overload?"
- "What are those templates about?"
- "What are lambdas good for?"
C++ is often called a complex language.
What's definitely true is that C++ provides many different tools to construct
Correctly used these mechanisms provide the opportunity to create
clean, clear, flexible and highly performant systems.
C++ Advanced presents the current standard C++17.
vollmann engineering also provides a pure update seminar for C++11/14/17.
In C++ Advanced you'll learn to use
the different C++ mechanisms correctly and systematicly.
You know the STL and more available libraries
and extend them for your purpose.
You apply interfaces, inheritance and templates systematicly and know the details you have to look after.
C++ programmers, library developers, system designers
You know the basics of C++ and used them for some time.
If you haven't practically used C++ for some time,
C++ Refresher may suit your needs better.
- Operator overloading
- Dynamic memory management
- much more...
C++ Advanced is a hands-on seminar.
A substantial part of the programme consists of programming exercises.
You'll learn with real-word examples how to design your programs correctly
and how to use the various language features and library components.
Other seminars for this topic:
- C++ Refresher
- The base for this workshop
- C++ 11/14/17
- The update for senior C++98/03 developers
- C++11/14/17 Overview
- A short survey of the new C++
- C++17 Update
- Just the extensions in C++17
Seminars on Similar Topics:
- Safe and robust C++, safety and security
- Develop bug-free safe and secure C++ systems
- C++ Concurrency
- Realizing parallel tasks in C++11/14/17
- Performance-Oriented C++ Design
- Boosting your C++ system
- Embedded C++
- Specific programming features of C++(17) for embedded systems
- OO Design
- How to create complex systems